Moulinsart, the official Tintin factory, created this beautiful Tram in partnership with STIB, the Brussels region transportation company.
As a result, a superb train bearing the image of Tintin from the Hergé Museum was rolled out on the STIB network.
Moulinsart and STIB are introducing a model of this HO-1/87th scale tram, produced as a numbered limited series of 1000 pieces worldwide.
- Motorized model / 12V
- Front lighting and taillight
- NEM 652 / Digital Interface
- See detailed information in the pictures.
- Width: 2.7 cm = H0
- Length: 37 cm
- Height: 4.5 cm
- Weight: 0.165 kg
- Country of Manufacture AT
- Minimum Age 7 years old
- Certificate: Yes
- Numbered Edition Yes
- Dimension parcel 40.00 x 8.50 x 5.50 cm.
This might just be the new highlight of your Trains and/or Tintin collection!